Sunday, June 1, 2008

Help! Wedding Shoes Finder

I’ve never been so busy like this in my life. Since my wedding is approaching soon I am having difficulty on some things such as finding the perfect place, church and most especially with my wedding shoes. I want my wedding to be perfect if not so just make every moment very memorable. And with all those other preparation to do I don’t know how to handle it all with my time. I am a shoe lover and during that most cherished moment of my life I would like to wear the most beautiful wedding shoes that fit to my wedding gown. There are so many beautiful shoes that I would like to wear but I guess some of it would not look good to my feet and also to my wedding dress. I see a lot style of shoes and I can’t decide what to choose from them since I am a shoe lover I really have a hard time choosing the perfect shoe for my wedding. I am in a problem because my wedding is coming and I still can’t decide what shoes I will wear.

On my second post, I shared with you my first choice of shoes from L'ezu And then I also found another shoes from Zappo. As I am sifting thru the pages of squidoo, I stumbled upon another shoes and it also came from L’ezu! I found out that they also have a page called “Wedding Shoes Finder” and you can even ask them for tips and suggestions. I found brides like me asking for guidance in choosing that perfect wedding shoes. They even featured a very elegant ivory shoes! (see picture)

I am in the brink of writing to them. I must admit, I need a little help on this, some tips and knowledge you can share would be a lot of help to me and my wedding. Choices! Choices! Choices!

No comments: