Monday, May 19, 2008

Welcome to Wedding Shoes Lover!


Hey Guys!

As the name of this blog implies, I am a wedding shoe fanatic! I decided to start up a blog about weddings and wedding shoes because I have come to realize how hard it is to find that perfect pair of wedding shoes!

I have attended several weddings, the girls and I would usually complain about finding the matching wedding shoes for our wedding dresses! And over the years of being a bridesmaid, I have finally learned some tricks in finding that perfect shoe. Sharing it with everybody is my number one objective. I just wanna share what I've found out with everyone here, and hope you will leave comments, and keep helping me and others (like me!) in our search for the perfect shoe.

Almost 5 years ago, my husband and I decided to get married. It was just a civil wedding, nothing really special, no entourage, no wedding invitations, no wedding cake, no wedding gown and not even wedding shoes!

Now that we're celebrating our 5th year wedding anniversary on December of this year, we decided to start planning our wedding. I have waited 5 long years for this very big day and I could definitely appreciate some of your help! Join me in this journey as we start planning our wedding. Hope you will be with me as I review several wedding details such as the wedding gown, flowers, photographers, reception, wedding planning and of course! that wedding shoes! (Can we start with finding that wedding shoes already?)

This could be really fun!




No comments: